Thai Nguyen- Convergrence of domestic and external economic groups
With favorable geographical position, rich natural resources, synchronous infrastructure and friendly administration, Thai Nguyen has attracted many domestic and foreign economic groups in recent years to create the highlight of the whole country's economic growth and exports:
1. Multinational Group – Samsung
Samsung invested in Thai Nguyen Hi-Tech Complex in Yen Binh Industrial Zone - Pho Yen - Thai Nguyen Province.
Registered capital: $ 6.23 billion.
Employers: over 80,000 people
2. Masan Group ( Nui Phao Project)
- Masan invested in the Nui Phao mining and processing project, Dai Tu district, Thai Nguyen province.
- Registered capital: VND10,000 billion
- Employers: over 2,000 people
3. Yen Binh Investment and Development Joint Stock Company
- Investment fields: Building and trading industrial park infrastructure, investing in urban infrastructure; clean water supply for daily life and production.
- Registered capital: over VND 5,000 billion
4. Vingroup Corporation
- Investment project: Residential complex combining trade and services - Thai Nguyen city.
- Registered capital: over VND 500 billion
5.TNG Investment and Trading Joint Stock Company
- Name of invested projects: TNG Garment Factory’s Branches of Viet Duc, Viet Thai, Song Cong, Phu Binh, Dai Tu; Fashion Design Center TNG
- Registered capital: over VND 2,000 billion
6. INDEVCO Group
- INDEVCO invests in the cemetary project of An lac vien, Invevco Thai Nguyen ( area: 145ha)
- Investment capital: VND 1,600 billion
7. Joint venture of Phuc Loc Group Corporation and Transportation Engineering Construction Corporation No.8 (CIENCO 8) - T & G
- 9 projects have been invested under the master plan: emergent flood prevention and improvement of the urban system on two sides of Cau River, Thai Nguyen City.
- Total investment of 09 projects: VND 9811.6 billion
8. Xuan Truong Construction Company
- Xuan Truong Construction Company invests in Nui Coc Lake Faith Tourism Site
- Total investment: VND 4, 064 billion
9. The leading Vietnam’s commercial joint stock banks
26 commercial joint stock banks are branched in Thai Nguyen, including leading names such as Vietcombank, ViettinBank, Agribank, Techcombank, and BIDV, equal to 107 transaction offices across the province; 01 branch of Bac Kan - Thai Nguyen Development Bank. They all ensures financial sources and payment services for investors in production and business.
|PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF THAI NGUYEN PROVINCE|
|THAI NGUYEN DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT|
|No. 18, Nha Trang Street, Thai Nguyen City, Thai Nguyen Province|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com - Phone: 02803.855.688 - Fax: 02803.851.363|
|Specify the source "www.thainguyeninvest.vn" or "www.thainguyendautu.vn" when re-issuing information from this website|