The urban development sector
1. Urban area west of Thai Nguyen city
The urban area west of Thai Nguyen city has been approved by Thai Nguyen People's Committee for a scale map of 1/2000 with a total area of 1,500 hectares. The urban area west of Thai Nguyen city will be the driving force connecting Thai Nguyen city with national tourist area of Nui Coc Lake.
This area is divided into nine functional areas:
- Central area
- Main trunk area
- Central Park
- Outlying Park Area
- Residential area
- Healthcare areas
2. Yen Binh Industrial, Agriculture and Service Complex
Approved by Thai Nguyen People's Committee with the scale mape of 1/2000 and a total area of 8,009 ha located in Phu Binh and Pho Yen districts.
Yen Binh Industrial, Agriculture and Service Complex is divided into 5 functional zones:
* Yen Binh Green Industrial Park ( IP) with an area of 700 hectares (including 400 hectares of Yen Binh IP licensed by the Prime Minister).
* Yen Binh smart urban area with an area of 970 hectares
* The high-tech agricultural area covers an area of 750 hectares, of which the Agropark High-tech Agriculture Area is 300 hectares.
* The urban area is 550 hectares wide, of which the Ecotourism and Golf Resort complexes include Golf Courses, Golf Service Centers, Resort Tourism zone and Ecological Urban Areas.
* The village cultural preservation area
|PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF THAI NGUYEN PROVINCE|
|THAI NGUYEN DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT|
|No. 18, Nha Trang Street, Thai Nguyen City, Thai Nguyen Province|
|Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 02803.855.688 - Fax: 02803.851.363|
|Specify the source "www.thainguyeninvest.vn" or "www.thainguyendautu.vn" when re-issuing information from this website|